Saturday, September 17, 2011

Anniversary

My oh my, it has been 7 years since My Blog was formed on 17 September 2004!

Most blogs usually don't make it beyond 5 years as there are many new forms of social media like Facebook and Twitter (which equals more dead links). I did a little reminiscing and read some of the earlier articles and found that many of the issues in 2005 still remain relevant. Over the years, the style of blogging has evolved for example, in 2007 Youtube videos were introduced, however, the principles behind the blog remain the true to the original design and intent (See: Heir Style). One thing to note about My Blog is that it continues to evolve and don't be surprised to see old articles changing... nothing's really set in stone and it is kind of more like drifting sands. In fact, as Blogger has updated its theme, I have had to do the tedious job of cleaning up the codes and relevance of all the articles (new and old) and while I was at it, made some changes to the appearance as well.

It has been 4 years since the last major facelift The flames of passion still burn on... in 2007. Do watch out for a new theme coming up soon - there's something new about the old!

No comments: