Monday, September 17, 2007

The flames of passion still burn on...

It's been 3 years since my blog began. How time flies!

A friend informed me that not that many blogs last so long. The recent revamp of my blog carried with it a new theme -- the flames of passion still burn on...How apt it is.

For those faithful followers of my blog, the ever-evolving style of my blog still continues, i.e. new posts may be backdated and some times old posts may even be edited; my blog goes through an ongoing process of refinement.

My blog is not influenced by the style of others; it is neither online journal, nor a ranting avenue, nor a political tool; my blog continues to believe in itself and stay true to its own unique style -- a place of random thoughts.

To all readers of my blog, thank you for your support and hope you derived something from all the posts!

(See also: 1st Anniversary, Why try harder)

No comments: