Saturday, December 03, 2005

Waking Up from Hibernation

Unlike what many may think, I haven't actually given up blogging.

It's just that in the past days I was just totally bogged down by the changes of my life. One major turn in my life is that I had resigned from my previous job and made extra effort to ensure a smooth transition for those who were taking over my duties just before my resignation. Then I took a short breather before embarking on a new job with a new environment.

Switching jobs really requires immense consideration because it can be quite a hassle. Other than not wanting to look like a job-hopper, moving into a new environment means starting all over again. It means having to familiarise with the new company culture, building up of relationships and establishing work practices. An inertia develops when you have established yourself in a job and there is great reluctance for you to leave it to start something new. However, change is inevitable in life and we must evaluate what we really want in life.

My blog has hibernated for quite a while and now it shall be re-awakened. I shall add in the articles that I have been wanting to put up but never quite found the time, so bear with me as some articles may just pop up as and when I get the chance.

No comments: